Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Morning Surprise

It's been a long day. I wasn't ready to go back to work so I called in sick AGAIN. I'm hoping I'll be ready to go back on Monday. Too bad the weather is gorgeous. I love Atlanta for the fall and I feel like I'm missing out so I can't wait to feel better. Jamie would really love all of the dressed up scarecrows on display all over the little historic district we live near. There is even one dressed as a bride.

Anyways, I woke up this morning to sunlight streaming in through the blinds and Michael telling me he needs my help to clean up Mya's poop. Yes . . . that's what he said but somehow it was very sweet and not so gross sounding. Just when you think your little dog is an angel and so perfect, she must be something beyond a dog, she's the best little buddy ever, she has a diarrhea attack while you are trying to sleep in a little on the weekend (not that I haven't already gotten enough sleep all week). So again, I will spare the gory details, but Michael sure looked hot in his pink t-shirt and my pink rubber up-to-the-elbow gloves scrubbing away at he carpet while I faked weakness. Kidding, we worked as a team and it's all good now after multiple product usage. Really, please do not be afraid to come over to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment